PSYCHIC ABILITY IS OUR BIRTHRIGHT
SIGN TODAY AND GET THIS MASTERCLASS FOR ONLY 490€
Psychic ability is our birthright. As humans, we have been programmed by generations of unbelievers to shut down our natural abilities. It is time to allow ourselves to shine and believe in our own instincts again. The human mind is a fascinating tool, but it is thought to block and obstruct more than 90% of the information it receives daily. We now know that by re-establishing our capabilities, we have unlimited access to the information waiting for us to obtain it by opening a clairvoyant channel. Deja vu, dreams, emotional feelings and behaviors, telepathy… are examples that we have all already experienced and learned to ignore as part of our clairvoyant consciousness.
THIS CERTIFICATION MASTERCLASS INCLUDES:
Intuition Quick Start
Roots of Spirituality
The root system of spirituality is balance and simplicity. Humans are now ready to get back to their roots and remember who they are and where they came from. DURATION: 25 minutes
Connecting with Your Higher Self
The higher self is the part of you that is pure and untouched by human ego and emotions. It is a part of the human you and Source all at once. Kim will discuss how to connect with your higher self and why this is important to jumpstart your energy and creative power. A relationship with the higher self is important for so many reasons such as manifesting, living your life purpose. It plays a part in all kinds of other pathways that you will find yourself creating in this life. Find out more.
Why am I here? What’s my purpose? What does life mean?
These are questions most of us ask from time to time, feeling that we are part of something greater and left wondering what that is exactly. As we enter earth, we commit ourselves to a life purpose, a mission! Living in accordance with this purpose is being in sync with the universe. Our roles determine our destiny and destiny leads us to our roles. Join Kim as she takes us on a journey into the various parts of our existence. Get ready to look at your life from a new perspective by opening the different doors of possibilities to simplify your world.
- Have you ever stopped to listen to the story you tell yourself day in and day out?
- Is that story getting you down?
- Are you waiting for life to change around you before you jump into some other job, some other relationship or circumstance that would make you happier?
- Are you stuck in old patterns and programs, feeling vulnerable and or fearful of what tomorrow will bring?
- Do you follow your joy?
- Are you unsure of what even makes you happy?
We humans are at an important time in our lives. World events have and are changing us. We are changing as a collective whether we like it or not. The narratives to our life stories are changing rapidly and this is a bit unnerving because the world that was once suggested to us does not fit with us anymore. The old ways are not sustainable, and we are being asked to be more resource friendly and yet the world around us is all consuming.
Did you ever wonder why?
The leaders we once trusted are a part of a system that failed us. How can we change this? How can we find meaning and purpose in our everyday life? How can we live purposefully and break the old programs and patterns that keep making us feel alone, lost, and miserable? Is it plausible to live in a way that we follow our joy or is that just a fool’s dream? Collectively, we are questioning and self-examining in massive scales. Self-truth is at the forefront of our minds constantly. Honesty seems to be the single most important theme around us and yet everything we know looks like one huge lie. We don’t know what way to choose and if or what we are doing is our purpose or not. Or maybe we are adding to the old, outdated patterns or working towards the new. Who the heck knows? It all seems upside down and or spinning out of control.
In what way are we all responsible for the world we see around us? Is it possible that you and I created it? What is the purpose of us coming to earth, if we were going to mess it all up in the first place? What is the real mission of being here anyway? What is our potential in this world? And why do we feel lost even after reaching goals? Why did past goals never turn into a life purposes? What have we been doing wrong? How can we make things right on a soul level?
Opening the Third Eye
It will help you re-establish what is already yours. You are a profound clairvoyant and a capable being who can navigate through life and make decisions that ultimately lead you to the perfect place and at the right time.
Do you experience vivid dreams, reoccurring dreams or even psychic dreams? Understanding dreams is like having a key.
Everyone should still be able to find the answer to the questions "Who am I, where do I come from, where do I go and what is my mission?" Despite the remarkable advances in science and technology, the answer to this question is still wrapped in a veil that prevents us from knowing our true essence. The daily pace of life, the many family and work responsibilities do not allow us to delve into ourselves and into such issues. Often, we ask ourselves these questions only when a certain event brings us to a turning point and gives us difficult trials… Why? That we can return to our personal path and act in harmony with our soul. In this course you will travelthrough the world of spiritual guides, gain knowledge of the symbols and signs they send us from above.
Most often, signs and symbols come through our dreams, which are a window for discovering what is really happening in our real world. We are excited about dreams for a reason. Dreams contain mysterious answers to our own mastery of what we strive to do in life. To understand a dream is like having a key that contains one code that opens the door behind the secrets. In the workshop, we will talk about revealing the secrets of a dream plan, and we will discuss ways to facilitate the interpretation of dreams. Do you notice a living dream, a recurring dream or a horrible dream! We will get to know the signs and symbols we get throughout the day, but because of the influence of our surroundings, we cannot always read them.
Claircognizance - Knowing
A lot of people with a Claircognizance ability or (clear knowing) often say that they know something to be correct but are unable to back up their insights or details with fact or explain how they even came into that information. It can get rather confusing in a world that is looking for facts. How do you know if you are claircognizant? There are many ways that we experience clear knowing. For example, things that you know may just pop into your head that you know to be true, but you can’t explain why. This can be a very powerful gift if you know how to use it and learn to stop doubting yourself.
Clear knowing or Claircognizance is part of a gift system that we have all used or come across in our lives. It can come in the form of Dejavu, or a forboding sense of something being off and then later we find out that we were right, an accident may have happened or someone got hurt or someone was emotional and you just knew something was off. It can also come as predictions or premonitions, a feeling of irrefutable accuracy. Note that feeling is mentioned with it. We have many sensories that make up our intuitive abilities and everyone has the opportunity to tap into all of them. One just needs to know how.
Kim will share here understanding of this amazing intuitive ability and how you can tap into yours with ease. She will help you know how to sharpen your ability to have knowledge of certain places, events, situations, or people without having received the information in a traditional manner. Also she will help you understand the importance of combining your other abilities with you knowings so that you can receive intuitive messages with more ease and accuracy.
Clairaudience - Hearing
Clairaudience means to hear something that is not necessarily present to the ear and yet is being heard by an objective reality by the person with the power to hear it. Being able to hear through your clairaudience can accelerate your intuition.
In this seminar we will learn to acknowledge the signs of our natural ability to hear clairaudience and how to develop it further. We all have a natural ability, its just a matter of uncovering the veil. Learn how to better tune into the voices of the beyond. Kim has been able to tap into her gift of clairaudience since she was a child. Join her as she shares tips and tricks as to how discern your own thoughts from that of spirits, angels or guides around you.
Clairsentience – Feeling
What are examples of Clairsentience – Feeling? Well to name a few: Empathy, Psychometry, Intuitive feelings, reoccurring emotional and physical feelings that pop up without knowing where they come from, anxiousness, heat in the hands or sweaty palms, feeling someone’s energy… the list goes on and on. Clairsentience is a metaphysical sense that simply allows us a clear feeling and signifies Divine guidance. What else could you ask for right? Not everyone has this ability and for those that do have it, they often find it difficult to turn it off. There are reasons to keep this gift on and not have to shut it down. There are ways to alleviate the stresses that come from ‘over feeling’ and learn to find balance within the self so that the gift of feel becomes something exciting and fun instead of tedious and heavy.
Kim has been a clairsentient feeler her whole life and has come to love this gift as her main gateway for doing psychic and mediumship readings. Through this gift she is able to adapt into being able to use it as a baseline in order to see clairvoyantly successfully. She uses all four senses while doing readings. (Clear feeling, seeing, hearing and knowing) This course, like the other courses in the psychic development series is designed to merge all four gifts into one. Get your tool box ready. You will have lots of tips to discover is this seminar.
Clairvoyant - Seeing
What does clairvoyance mean to each individual? How does one know if they actually have such power or if it’s all just a coincidence? Is what you see actually real or all just in your head? Can someone really see the future? Clairvoyant practices are not limited to just predicting the future. Those who have the gift often claim to see the future (precognition) or to see the past (retrocognition). Some can even do remote-viewing, which is the perception of contemporary events happening outside the normal realism of perception. There is so much more to Clairvoyance to be understood. Perhaps if it was understood, then it wouldn’t be such a mystery and would rather be something considered normal.
- Have you been receiving clairvoyant messages or are you wanting to develop them?
- Do you get vivid dreams, or perhaps daydreams that seem unusually specific?
- Do you often get unusual images, especially while meditating? Do you have a vivid imagination?
- Do you get changes in vision?
- Do you spot images of things in the corner of your eye?
- Do things fade in and out? What about flashes of light?
- Do you get strange feelings or vibrations coming from your “third eye” in or around the forehead?
- Are you always imagining scenes in the future?
- Do you often experience episodes of déjà vu?
These are some common ways that you can test your clairvoyant power. There are also many practices that can be done in order to sharpen this ability and to open it up if you are not yet experiencing these such types of abilities. Kim is a born psychic/medium that has been teaching about psychic development for several years now. She helps students understand easy techniques in order to be able to open up their psychic gifts naturally as it is their birthright to do so. This class will explain about clairvoyance and several different techniques and practices of how to open up your clairvoyant ability.
A soul’s journey is a continual process of evolving that never ends. Soul lessons are pre-planned life experiences needed for our soul advancement and to discover our inner light. Soul contracts are not always fun, but they do lead us to conscious awareness. Wisdom is gained as you steadily progress through the various levels of lessons. Before your Soul came to Earth, you helped write a chapter in the Book of Life and selected your Soul Group according to your souls’ individual needs, karma, and other challenges deemed necessary for the highest good of all concerned. Kim will explain more about soul lessons, what these lessons are and how to navigate through the turmoil that they cause in your life.
- What is a soul lesson?
- What are some examples of soul lessons?
- Does getting past lessons fulfill our purpose?
- Why do we repeat lessons in our lives?
- Am I repeating lessons or manifesting them?
- Does getting past lessons make people teachers of those lessons?
- Are we meant to save others from their lessons?
- Why do I keep experiencing the same lessons over and over even if I have changed my life and became a better person?
- How do I know that my soul has grown or developed so I don’t keep drawing lessons back again and again?
- What is the single most important thing I could be doing daily to avoid more lessons?
- What changes do I need to make in order to evolve?
- What is my life trying to teach me?
- Why does my soul keep setting me up to have lessons and growth opportunities?
- What is it that I am not getting?
Healing Trauma and Triggers
We’ve all been there. Someone said the wrong thing raised his or her voice and you felt shaky alarmed upset and overreacted. A door slammed shut, someone touched you unexpectedly and you fell apart for longer than you should have. Does this sound familiar? We have all had trauma in the past that sometimes creeps back up as a trigger from time to time. Response patterns and emotional loops are what make up these triggers. We can either work on these responses and loops or they take hold of us and take us over.
Trauma has stages much like grief does. In fact, they are one in the same. If we disallow ourselves to complete those stages properly, triggers will surface at later points in our lives for us to deal with properly. If we want to work on our spirituality, we first need to heal wounds of the past and or trauma and triggers. Many feel they are already healed, but then the past keeps coming back in different sizes and shapes and they wonder why they can’t get past certain plateaus in their life. They can’t find the right partner or get the right job.
This is one of the most important subjects if you want to go further in your spirituality or personal growth. We often don’t recognize trauma triggers because they are not always the same.
In this class Kim will talk about:
- when to expect triggers to occur,
- how to recognize hyperarousal signs before major new upsets happen,
- how to recognize types of triggers vs. what are normal reactions,
- how to calm yourself down without stuffing the lesson down that needs to be learned.
Earn your control back. Take back your power over your mind and emotions. Go further into the journey of the self and into your spiritual practice. Join Kim as she unravels the mysteries of the internal universe, one trigger at a time...
Learn helpful techniques to make coping with triggers and other past trauma issues easier. Find out where you are on the ladder of trauma stages and how to get past stages on which you are stuck. Learn to work with your inner voice and to set the tone for upcoming life events so that you are in control, not your triggers.
If you’ve been on a spiritual path or you have worked with energy you may be familiar with cord cutting or clearing energy. There are many ways of doing it and even if you are a connoisseur at doing it, there are always tips and tricks you can be learning to help yourself and others. Cord cutting and clearing negative energy from your home is a practice that can heal you physically, energetically and even free you karmically or spiritually. Clearing negative energy and or cords can help you change your relationships towards people, workplaces or the world around you in general. It helps mostly if you get to know how to do it yourself and do it on a regular basis.
- What are etheric cords?
- Where do cords attach?
- When is enough, enough?
- Why do cords attach?
- How do I find the cords attached to me?
- How do I stop cords from reattaching?
- Ways to cut cords?
Cord cutting and clearing negative energy from your environment can help you feel lighter, cleaner and happier. Energy cords can attach to you from other people. Energy cords or negative energy can be sent to you by others and you don’t even know. There are ways to safeguard from this happening and ways to ensure that you live in a protective bubble without having to hide away from the rest of the world. Cords or negative energies can get heavy and begin to weigh you down. When we do not have a positive relationship towards others or vice versa, this could be a weakness in our energy field that allows for negative energy to come in. Forgiveness issues or attachment to past relationships can also cause us to be vulnerable to energy cords.
In this 3 hours we will talk about the different cords that may attach to our energy field and why. We will learn techniques to cut the cords and to clear our energy. We will learn to build up our auric field and energy field so these cords do not keep attaching. Also we will discuss about house clearing exercises. This is a class where you will want to keep a paper and pen near by. There will be lots of notetaking opportunities.
Assertiveness vs. Aggressiveness
Assertive communication shows respect for others' needs, and is respectful, firm and without hidden intentions or agenda. Have others been listening to you and showing interest or concern and genuine compassion for what you have to say? Are you struggling with the above? Aggressive communication can be dealt with in a cool calm manner. Find out how.
When it comes to karmic relationships, we need to stop playing tug-of-war and instead, learn to be assertive, upfront and honest. All too often this means learning to tame our own aggressions that buildup within us, that have arisen from dealing with people who have been depleting our energy for some time. There are many examples of aggressive behaviour and some may even surprise you. For example, did you know that interrupting is the type of aggressive behaviour? In this class we will be talking about how to handle aggression and how to recognize it. It may be a good idea to take an inventory of yourself as I go through the list in the webinar. We will be going through the following examples and adding many more.
Some common examples of aggression include:
- Constant correcting
- Guilt trapping
- Playing Victim
- Playing Martyr
- Lack of boundaries
- And more...
Let Go of Ego and Control
Are you looking for techniques to help you drop the ego and to surrender your need for control?
- Are you trying to align the world with your demands?
- Are you stuck wanting to control everything?
- Are you wondering what part of you is actually ego and what isn’t?
- Are you always trying to control the outcome of events?
- Are you organized or are you a controller?
- Are you rushed and have a constant need for certainty?
- What is the Ego and how does it create you as a character?
- How does the Ego affect your decisions?
- What does the Ego rely on for it to be in control? How are you feeding it?
- What do you need to do to change your reality and the story you tell yourself?
- How does that story you tell affect your life?
- What is the old story made up of?
- How do you change that story?
- How does the ego take you further away from who you really are?
- Are we all caught up in the ego? Is is all just one big micromanaged world that we live in?
- How do you move away from pain or conflict thinking?
- How can being aware change your life?
- How does the ego distract you in order to keep control over you?
- How do the ego-self and higher-self differ?
- How does the past affect your future?
- How can you let go and live in the moment?
- Does playing God mean that you are taking on others karmic responsibilities?
- What are the benefits of letting go?
- Is your mind rigid or flexible and how does that change the outcome of events in your future?
- What emotions do you keep recycling inside your energy field repeatedly?
- How do those cycled emotions affect the outcome of your future?
- What is inner management and how can it help you in your life?
- Think about it. Do you manage life, or do you manage stress?
- Do you manage your inner thoughts, or do you manage people?
- Do you manage a household, or do you manage your body, mind, and soul?
- Are you living a life that allows controllers to think for you?
- How mindful are you?
- How much more mindful can you become?
Don’t let ego issues continue to chase you along your spiritual path. It won’t go away if you do not face it. Take back control and learn how to turn down the volume to that voice in your head that devalues you and causes you to struggle with self esteem. Learn to do what it takes to assert yourself, and to clear the way for successful goal setting.
The Art of Non-interference
Non-interference means that we should avoid interfering in the affairs of another’s relations but still remain diplomatic or neutral while avoiding arguments, unless related to the self. We are living at a remarkable time in human history- the era of self-empowerment and self-fulfillment and yet so many of us are struggling at this time, trying to find our way through the fog of world shifts and changes. All the while we are being faced with decisions that are becoming out of control. Our relationship with others and the world around us is changing rapidly. Do we hold onto the past to maintain what worked or is it time to find a whole new way of being? It is time to unravel the truth. Letting go may be the single most important lesson that anyone is learning at this time. Are you ready?
Do you want to know how to get past life’s current conundrums and to hold a high vibration at the same time? If so, then this webinar is for you. Here are some important subjects that will be covered.
- Making decisions
- How to allow others to make their own choices without it affecting you
- How to live in a household or in a family that is divided about current life issues
- How to align with peace and harmony in the midst of chaos
- Understanding what is right or wrong for you
- How to balance your emotions and mental state
- How to let go of the past
- Knowing when it is time to give in or when to take a stand
- What is the difference between assertiveness and aggressiveness and why knowing this is important
- What is the art of non-interference and how do you live it
- How to deal with decisions you made that either now seem wrong for you or that you felt forced into
Did you know that karma is a collective karmic memory shared between you and your family, your community, nation, and across humanity? Yet how you choose to experience your life is still determined by you. You are not ruled by karma, and you have the tools within you to change your karma and your future. Find out how to accumulate the right kind of karma and how to set the intention for you, your family, and the world.
- What is karma?
- Why do they say karma is a real “B”!
- Why should we know or understand karma?
- Is there good karma, as well as bad karma?
- What is Collective Karma?
- Am I being punished because of the bad karma I collected in this or other lives?
- What if I mess up in the future?
- Why do they say that life is practice for the moment of death? What does that mean?
- How does our death affect our karma in the next life?
- Is it too late to be the co-creator of my life and change my karma?
- What does humility have to do with karma?
- Do we come to Earth with the laws of karma to grow, learn and take responsibility?
- What is the law of connection?
- How does focus affect karma?
- What does the amount I give have to do with my karmic issues?
- How does ‘not’ living in the now affect me karmically?
- Can accepting change and having patience help me improve my karma?
- Can I really make a difference in the world?
- Can a practice like meditation or yoga help me let go of karma?
- What is shared karma?
- How am I taking on others' karma? How can I stop doing that?
- How can I clear my own karma and detach from others karma?
Sensitivity and Anxiety
Being a sensitive person in this increasingly busy world is not an easy task. It can be lonely and overwhelming. However, being sensitive does not have to hold us back from being normal. In this class Kim will talk about sensitivity and how it is a gift. Also, she will discuss ways to be less sensitive, by using natural tools and techniques to help all types of sensitive people feel more confident out there in the world.
Deciphering Signs and Symbols
The human consciousness works through symbolic language. Knowing this language helps us understand the world around us more deeply and improves our daily life on all levels. Knowing how to interpret signs helps speed up our human evolution. In long term, symbol deciphering gives rise to open minded people who know how to use that knowledge for a higher purpose. Being able to understand our world helps us live more consciously and to begin to unearth our programs and belief systems that have formed us.
This webinar will help you better understand the hidden signals that your guides, past loved ones and angels are sending you. You’ll learn how to interpret symbolism that is connected to your daily situations, as well as in your dreams and meditations.
Kim is an extraordinary source of knowledge and understanding when it comes to symbols and signs. Doing dream interpretation on the playground at 12 years of age, she was born with an innate ability to understand signs and symbols. She offers accessible tools, knowledge and keys designed to open the door to understanding your own symbolic language that makes up your daily life situations and experiences. By learning to be able to read these codes, you have the interactive map to your destiny.
What are the symbols that make up our world and why is it important we know about them? Find out…
Creating Your Sacred Space
How to do a Psychic Reading
- How do I choose a deck for me?
- How do I keep that deck working tip-top?
- Where do I store my deck of cards?
- How many decks can I own?
- How do I create a sacred space?
- How do I shuffle, sort and interpret the cards that I pull?
- What do jumper cards mean?
- Is an App deck just as effective?
- Can I ask more than one question to the deck?
- Is there a method to understanding past, present, future? If so, what is it?
- I have some abilities but I am scared, how can I trust my intuition and get over my fears?
- Do I have enough of an ability to help others with my gifts?
- Are there ways that I can know symbols easier?
How to do a Crystal Readings
How to do a Tealeaf Reading
How to do a Flower Reading
Protecting and Clearing Your Energy:
Working with Your Guides:
***Please note: When you sign in, you consent to receiving information or promotional email messages about services, events and courses. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button on the email newsletter received.